SIZE - 12 Packs
- Approved by the U.S. Coast Guard, Lloyd’s Register, UKMCA, New Zealand
- Drop tested to 36 meters
- 5-year shelf life
- Water is triple purified: reverse osmosis, UV sterilized and ozonized
- Withstands temperature range of -22ºF to +149ºF
- Single-serve packaging makes it easier and more effective to ration during emergencies
- Can be used as single serving or overwrapped in multiple combinations
- Easy to store in small places, such as an auto glove compartment
- Easy to open
- Average burst strength of a filled pouch 862 ft. lbs., best in industry
Emergency Drinking Water Packets, Pack of 12. Packets each contain 4.227 fl Oz/125 ml of lifesaving purified water for use in emergency and rationed survival situations. Purified and bacteria free water products. Ideal for 72 Hour Survival Kits, Emergencies, Disaster Relief, Camping, Hiking. These safe and convenient pre-measured 4.227 fl Oz/125 ml. metallized sachets are easy to dispense and easy to store.
Unlike bottled water which must be rotated and replaced every 6 months, these water packets last for years!
Water ration pouches can withstand temperatures ranging from -40° F to 230° F. Can be frozen without any adverse effects, and it can also be used as cold compress. U. S. Coast Guard approved.