1 Person Deluxe Survival Kit - Waterproof Dry Bag
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
All items are packed securely in our Waterproof Dry Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- (12) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (6) 400-Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- (10) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (1) 1-Liter Hydration Bag *This kit provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Emergency Candle
- (1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (1) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
- (1) Emergency Poncho with Hood
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- (1) Reusable Face Mask
- (1) Safety Goggles
- (1) Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (1) Deluxe Hygiene Kit
- (1) 0.25 oz. Hand and Body Lotion
- (1) 0.34 oz. Shampoo and Conditioner
- (1) Bar of soap
- (1) Comb
- (1) Deodorant Gel
- (3) Maxi Pads
- (1) Pocket Tissue Pack
- (1) Shaving Cream Packet
- (1) Toothbrush
- (1) Toothpaste
- (1) Toothpick
- (1) Twin Blade Razor
- (1) Washcloth
- (3) Wet Wipes
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) 37 Piece Bandage First Aid Kit – handy for minor cuts
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4” x 3”)
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8” x 1 1/2”)
- (1) Reusable case
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (1) Notepad
- (1) Golf Pencil
- (1) Infectious-Waste Bag
- (1) Playing Cards
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.