Heirloom Seed Kit now with over 15,000 seeds and 35 varieties
- Value Pack: Our heirloom seed variety pack consists of over 15,000 seeds and 35 types of vegetables and fruits, which if bought separately will cost you much more. The heirloom seed package provides you with all the varieties that you need to start your own garden.
- Non-GMO and Heirloom: The non-GMO seeds for planting are grown through a 100% natural process in the natural atmosphere. The non-hybrid open-pollinated fruit and vegetable seeds provide more reliable results and are more viable for long term use.
- High Quality Seeds: The seeds have been tested for maximum yield and germination and are processed following international standards. The seeds are packed in a moisture resistant, re-closable package for convenient storage.
- Long Lasting: If kept under controlled conditions which include out of direct sunlight, and in a cool/dry place, these plant seeds are viable for up to 5 years. You can also put your entire seed kit into the freezer to have a longer life.
- Ideal Gift: The seed kit is an ideal gift for gardeners who love to grow a variety of fruits and vegetables in their home garden. Help them by facilitating their hobby by presenting them with these non-hybrid natural seeds.
Our seed kit includes
Arugula, Artichoke, Asparagus, Bush Bean, Beet, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Collard Greens, Cucumber, Eggplant, Kale, Kohlrabi, Bronze Mignonette Lettuce, Bibb Lettuce, Lima Bean, Hale's Best Jumbo Melon (Cantaloupe), Honeydew Melon, Okra, Yellow Onion, Red Onion, Pea, Bell Pepper, Radish, Rutabaga, Spinach, Black Beauty Squash, Yellow Squash, Beefsteak Tomato, Cherry Tomato, Turnip, and Watermelon