All items are packed securely in our Cooler Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the cooler bag for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life.
- 6 — 4 oz. Water Pouches 6
- 400-Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories) 10
- Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
- AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag Emergency Poncho for Children
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- N95 Respirator Dust Mask (NIOSH-approved)
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- Pocket Tissues 3 — Wet Wipes
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- Bandage First Aid Kit - handy for minor cuts
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions. Activity Coloring Book with Crayons
Emergency Survival Kit Information: This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.